Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome, Blog Reader!

My family and friends call me "animal crazy". Well, I don't think they meant that as a compliment but I'll admit it pretty much describes me and I am proud of it!

Animals have always been very much a part of me. I've had them for as long as I can remember. While my parents are compassionate to animals, they cannot be labelled as "animal people". This makes me even more grateful to them for allowing me to keep pets throughout the time I lived with them.

My pets have ranged from insects to caterpillars (if you can call them pets!), fishes, cats, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, dogs, tortoises and birds.

Today, I am blessed with a dog, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 2 tortoises, 2 fishes and a wonderful husband.....it's not a typo that he is at the end of the list..... :-p (sorry, dear).

No comments: